1 Mini Cooper IN DUBAI
MAXIMUM ALLOWED DAILY MILLEAGE
250 KM is the maximum allowance of the mileage for the Mini Cooper. Additional charges may apply if the daily limit is exceeded.
WEEKEND BOOKING POLICY:
Kindly call our service center before booking a car on the weekends for one day. Bookings for more than one day on the weekends can be booked without prior notice Service center contact number +971 04 566 7048 and +971 55 550 5281 OR [email protected]
2 DELIVERY AND PICK UP
All cars listed by RentMyride come with Free delivery and Pick up options from anywhere within the city of Dubai, UAE. Kindly Provide the delivery address while booking the vehicle. Renter self-pickup the vehicle from the rental location if desired.
3 DEPOSIT AND REFUND DURATION
As of 15th August 2018, RentMyride.ae is offering Zero deposit scheme for some of the listed card. However, there are cars listed that still require a deposit block amount which falls under the following statement:
It is to be known that a deposit is charged at the time of pickup/delivery based on the preference of the cars selected to the car rental company responsible for the delivery of the vehicle. It is the responsibility of the costumer to check and be aware of the cost of each deposit applicable for each car at the time of booking as they may vary. It takes 14-21 days for a release of a deposit block subject to traffic violation.
All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
4 TOLLS AND TAXES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Toll charges are covered up to AED 50 by RentMyRide
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
VAT AND OTHER TAXES
All prices mentioned on RentMyRide.ae are inclusive all the taxes
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
In case that the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
Bookings made within 24 hours or less notice is non-refundable and in the case of cancellation a full payment for the one day is charged.
All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
Rent Mini Cooper in Dubai For An Accelerated And Adventurous Experience
Mini cooper car for rent in Dubai at the best price from RentMyRide. The rental cost is inclusive of the standard mileage limit - 250Kms and basic insurance coverage. This 4 door crossover fits 5 persons and has generous boot space to fit 3 medium-sized bags conveniently. MINI comes in 5 trims Cooper, Cooper S ALL4, Cooper ALL4, and Cooper S, JCW ALL4. Each trim is always ready to make the bold statements with the same powertrain but with the difference in drivetrain & respective amenities. A 1.5-liter Turbo Inline-3 Gas engine lies in the heart of the crossover paired with 7speed automatic transmission and FWD to haul the mind-blowing top speed of 140mph. BMW X1 | Mercedes-Benz GLC | Lexus NX | Mazda CX-3 | Jaguar E-Pace | Honda HR-V are considered to be wise rental options if you are interested in renting MINI Cooper in Dubai.
To make every journey memorable, its signature entertainment pack includes an 8.8-inch touch screen display | 12 speaker Harman Kardon sound system | navigation system | Bluetooth connection | Apple CarPlay capability | satellite radio | wireless mobile charger | USB ports | Aux Input. MINI comes with the comprehensive suite of driver’s assistance features like adaptive cruise control | rearview camera | rear parking sensors | forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking | front parking sensors | Standard automatic high-beam headlights and a parallel park assist system come as standard. This compact SUV exhibits a peculiar focus on comfort amenities including Leatherette upholstery with sports seats| panoramic moonroof | steering wheel audio controls | keyless start | keyless entry | stability control | traction control | ABS | 6 safety airbags | multi-zone A/C | dual-zone automatic climate control | adaptive LED headlights and taillights | powered windows | powered mirrors | 8way heated powered front seats or more. From exterior to interior whatever you see or touch, feels posh.
The full suite of drivers assistance feature | premium cockpit | surprisingly spacious – yes it’s MINI. mini cooper rental Dubai at Rent MyRide and experience this extraordinary combination of features yourself! Be it the pricing, the quality of service, or the extra perks, we promise all. Ready to roll British engineering? Let’s go.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would I be charged in case of ride cancellation?
- Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
- If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
- In case the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
- In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 24 hours or less are non-refundable and in the case of cancellation, a full payment for the one day is charged.
- All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration
How to book a car on weekends?
Kindly call our service center before booking a car on the weekends for one day. Bookings for more than one day on the weekends can be booked without prior notice service center contact number +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR [email protected]
What is the deposit and refund duration?
- At the start of car rental, a security deposit between AED 3000 is taken. It is to be known that a deposit is charged at the time of pickup/delivery based on the preference of the cars selected to the car rental company responsible for the delivery of the vehicle. It is the responsibility of the customer to check and be aware of the cost of each deposit applicable for each car at the time of booking as they may vary.
- It takes 14-21 days for the release of a deposit block subject to traffic violation after the car is returned. All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
- Security block by credit card pre-authorization is advised as it is automatically released by the bank within 30 days on the same credit card.
What type of vehicle insurance will I get by default?
- All rental cars in the UAE are provided with basic insurance as per RTA. This implies by default, in case of accidental damage provided it isn’t your fault - you are covered. At the time of an accident, a police report must be acquired. Your rental cost contains basic coverage.
- Many Luxury car rental services provide CDW (collision damage waiver) for an additional charge. This by default covers you for any accidental damage caused at your own fault as well. However, a valid police report is still required for coverage.
What if I exceed the standard mileage limit per day/week?
- Based on your rental period, all cars come with respective standard mileage limits.
- To calculate your mileage, the car rental agreement mentions the km on the car’s odometer at the start of your rental.
- If you exceed the allowed limit i.e. 250Kms, additional charges will apply. For this car, AED 10-15/km is chargeable above the included mileage limit.
How much will I be charged for crossing Salik (toll) gates?
Toll charges are covered up to AED 20 at Rent MyRide. For additional charges, you will be billed at the end of your rental duration. The Salik/toll amount can be paid separately or may be deducted from your security deposit
What documents are required to rent a car in the UAE?
In-case you're a UAE Resident
- Emirates ID (Residential Visa may be acceptable)
- Legit UAE Driving License
In-case you're a Tourist / Visitor From Ist world countries
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
- Driving License from Home Country
Note: Without the need of an IDP -Visitors from the GCC, Europe, Canada, UK, USA, and other first world countries can drive with their respective legit driving license. If you don't have the legit driving permit, you can avail the chauffeur service to cruise around without getting into the legal formalities.