1 GMC Fendi Limo IN DUBAI
FULL DAY BOOKING
A full day means a total of 10 hours of booking for the limo/chauffeur services.
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
All limousine services are accompanied with a full-time driver.
2 DELIVERY AND PICK UP
Limo/Chauffeur services come with free Pick up options from anywhere within the city of Dubai, UAE.
Kindly Provide the delivery address while booking the vehicle.
Bookings outside dubai can be arranged via contacting our customer support +971 04 566 7048 and +971 55 550 5281 OR [email protected]
3 TOLLS AND TAXES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Toll charges are covered up to AED 50 by RentMyRide
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
VAT AND OTHER TAXES
All prices mentioned on RentMyRide.ae are inclusive all the taxes
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
In case that the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
Bookings made within 24 hours or less notice is non-refundable and in the case of cancellation a full payment for the one day is charged.
All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
Get the elite taste of luxury and comfort- Rent GMC Fendi Limo
The iconic GMC Fendi Limo is undoubtedly becoming the most desirable ride for many obvious reasons. This 40-feet long beauty has set a higher precedent of sophistication and luxury with its timeless design and unbeatable engine capacity. Adding more to its charm, the sleek exterior encapsulated the DNA of GMC beast and kept the legacy of urbanity.
Fendi Limo is the ultimate ride if you are a firm believer of making bold statements either in your professional or personal life. It has become a benchmark functionality, don’t believe us, get in touch with GMC Fendi Limo rental Dubai experience for yourself.
Pick the most trustworthy GMC Fendi Limo rental Dubai today!
Finding this beast is not an easy task and requires a reliable car rental to keep up with the expectation of the customers but you don’t have to worry; our experienced car rental service, RentMyRide has the beauty all hands available at your disposal. With experience, highly seasoned and unbeatable dedication RentMyRide has provided excellence in the field of supercar rental. Rent GMC Fendi Limo at our car rental where exceptional services are guaranteed. Our free pick and drop of the respective feature in just 60 min indicates our passion for the services. Other than this, we provide 24/7 customer service and roadside assistance, flexible schedule, easy four-step booking and of course, workable terms and conditions.
RentMyRide prioritizes your safety; that’s why all of our provided vehicles are thoroughly sanitized. So in case you want to get your hands on this beauty and experience excellence, rent a GMC Fendi Limo now!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would I be charged in case of ride cancellation?
- Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
- If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
- In case the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
- In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 24 hours or less are non-refundable and in the case of cancellation, a full payment for the one day is charged.
- All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration
How to book a car on weekends?
Kindly call our service center before booking a car on the weekends for one day. Bookings for more than one day on the weekends can be booked without prior notice service center contact number +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR [email protected]
What is the deposit and refund duration?
- At the start of car rental, a security deposit between AED 3000 is taken. It is to be known that a deposit is charged at the time of pickup/delivery based on the preference of the cars selected to the car rental company responsible for the delivery of the vehicle. It is the responsibility of the customer to check and be aware of the cost of each deposit applicable for each car at the time of booking as they may vary.
- It takes 14-21 days for the release of a deposit block subject to traffic violation after the car is returned. All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
- Security block by credit card pre-authorization is advised as it is automatically released by the bank within 30 days on the same credit card.
What type of vehicle insurance will I get by default?
- All rental cars in the UAE are provided with basic insurance as per RTA. This implies by default, in case of accidental damage provided it isn’t your fault - you are covered. At the time of an accident, a police report must be acquired. Your rental cost contains basic coverage.
- Many Luxury car rental services provide CDW (collision damage waiver) for an additional charge. This by default covers you for any accidental damage caused at your own fault as well. However, a valid police report is still required for coverage.
What if I exceed the standard mileage limit per day/week?
- Based on your rental period, all cars come with respective standard mileage limits.
- To calculate your mileage, the car rental agreement mentions the km on the car’s odometer at the start of your rental.
- If you exceed the allowed limit i.e. 250Kms, additional charges will apply. For this car, AED 10-15/km is chargeable above the included mileage limit.
How much will I be charged for crossing Salik (toll) gates?
Toll charges are covered up to AED 20 at Rent MyRide. For additional charges, you will be billed at the end of your rental duration. The Salik/toll amount can be paid separately or may be deducted from your security deposit
What documents are required to rent a car in the UAE?
In-case you're a UAE Resident
- Emirates ID (Residential Visa may be acceptable)
- Legit UAE Driving License
In-case you're a Tourist / Visitor From Ist world countries
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
- Driving License from Home Country
Note: Without the need of an IDP -Visitors from the GCC, Europe, Canada, UK, USA, and other first world countries can drive with their respective legit driving license. If you don't have the legit driving permit, you can avail the chauffeur service to cruise around without getting into the legal formalities.