1 Mercedes G63 Limo IN DUBAI
FULL DAY BOOKING
A full day means a total of 10 hours of booking for the limo/chauffeur services.
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
All limousine services are accompanied with a full-time driver.
2 DELIVERY AND PICK UP
Limo/Chauffeur services come with free Pick up options from anywhere within the city of Dubai, UAE.
Kindly Provide the delivery address while booking the vehicle.
Bookings outside dubai can be arranged via contacting our customer support +971 04 566 7048 and +971 55 550 5281 OR [email protected]
3 TOLLS AND TAXES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Toll charges are covered up to AED 50 by RentMyRide
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
VAT AND OTHER TAXES
All prices mentioned on RentMyRide.ae are inclusive all the taxes
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
In case that the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
Bookings made within 24 hours or less notice is non-refundable and in the case of cancellation a full payment for the one day is charged.
All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
Rent Mercedes Benz G63 Limousine in Dubai – Blend of Armoring & Stretching, Making It a Fighter Jet on Wheels
Rent Mercedes Benz G63 AMG limousine in Dubai at the best price from RentMyRide. The rental cost is inclusive of standard mileage limit - 250km & comprehensive insurance coverage. This luxury SUV accommodates 18 persons perfectly. Under the hood, the 5.5-litre twin-turbocharged V-8 engine lies in the heart of this commando to roar the top speed of 149 mph. With 9-speed automatic transmission coupled with AWD, this SUV is synonymous to manoeuvrability & performance.
This SUV exhibits a blend of stretching & armouring to dispense extreme safety and comfort on the wheels for presidential cruising. Its advanced bulletproof armour body has the capacity to absorb explosions from 2 DM51 hand grenades and 7.62 mm high-power rifle bullets. Mercedes Benz G63 Limousine fits 18 people and features amenities like multi-layer bullet resistant glass| built-in the command centre to operate lighting, media, seats, security functions | thermal & Infrared cameras | secure cloud server| perimeter surveillance systems | rear massage seats | 4K Apple TV | voice control | motorized bar with a chiller | bespoke audio system coupled with multiple speakers and more.
Mercedes G63 Limo for rent in Dubai at Rent MyRide to travel in a group coupled with expert chauffeured services. Our RTA recognized crew of chauffeurs embarks on the highest code of conduct to roll out their services. Besides GPS empowered cars, our chauffeurs are expert at managing most comfy routes to dispense a bizarre sense of ownership to make you feel truly VIP.
Mercedes G63 Limo car rental in Dubai at Rent MyRide means, competitive terms | 24/7 roadside assistance | freedom to custom your schedule | flexible payment options | the best quote and much more. What are you waiting for? Come aboard Rent Mercedes in Dubai to witness the royalty to roll out a truly ultra cruising experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would I be charged in case of ride cancellation?
- Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
- If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
- In case the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
- In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 24 hours or less are non-refundable and in the case of cancellation, a full payment for the one day is charged.
- All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration
How to book a car on weekends?
Kindly call our service center before booking a car on the weekends for one day. Bookings for more than one day on the weekends can be booked without prior notice service center contact number +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR [email protected]
What is the deposit and refund duration?
- At the start of car rental, a security deposit between AED 3000 is taken. It is to be known that a deposit is charged at the time of pickup/delivery based on the preference of the cars selected to the car rental company responsible for the delivery of the vehicle. It is the responsibility of the customer to check and be aware of the cost of each deposit applicable for each car at the time of booking as they may vary.
- It takes 14-21 days for the release of a deposit block subject to traffic violation after the car is returned. All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
- Security block by credit card pre-authorization is advised as it is automatically released by the bank within 30 days on the same credit card.
What type of vehicle insurance will I get by default?
- All rental cars in the UAE are provided with basic insurance as per RTA. This implies by default, in case of accidental damage provided it isn’t your fault - you are covered. At the time of an accident, a police report must be acquired. Your rental cost contains basic coverage.
- Many Luxury car rental services provide CDW (collision damage waiver) for an additional charge. This by default covers you for any accidental damage caused at your own fault as well. However, a valid police report is still required for coverage.
What if I exceed the standard mileage limit per day/week?
- Based on your rental period, all cars come with respective standard mileage limits.
- To calculate your mileage, the car rental agreement mentions the km on the car’s odometer at the start of your rental.
- If you exceed the allowed limit i.e. 250Kms, additional charges will apply. For this car, AED 10-15/km is chargeable above the included mileage limit.
How much will I be charged for crossing Salik (toll) gates?
Toll charges are covered up to AED 20 at Rent MyRide. For additional charges, you will be billed at the end of your rental duration. The Salik/toll amount can be paid separately or may be deducted from your security deposit
What documents are required to rent a car in the UAE?
In-case you're a UAE Resident
- Emirates ID (Residential Visa may be acceptable)
- Legit UAE Driving License
In-case you're a Tourist / Visitor From Ist world countries
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
- Driving License from Home Country
Note: Without the need of an IDP -Visitors from the GCC, Europe, Canada, UK, USA, and other first world countries can drive with their respective legit driving license. If you don't have the legit driving permit, you can avail the chauffeur service to cruise around without getting into the legal formalities.